To further support our success, we are looking to strengthen the Sales/Business Development team. As a member of the team, you ensure The TIM Company’s unique expertise and services are actively shared with customers. This involves both relationship management and generating new customers, whereby a proactive attitude and approach are self-evident to you.
The TIM Company is looking for a “Business Development Executive” with an affinity to Sales and a demonstrable track record of success in a knowledge-intensive environment, which interfaces with the services of The TIM Company. In order to be successful, it is important you understand the customer’s processes and can translate the services of The TIM Company into viable Sales Opportunities.
Position within the company
You report to the Director Global Business Development. You will be part of a small and driven team and will mainly focus on customers in the Food and/or Pharma sector, depending on your interest, experience and expertise.
Your tasks include
- Identifying leads, prospects, and opportunities and converting them into concrete sales of TIM Systems and Studies.
- Acquire customers nationally and internationally and execute contracts.
- Working from a vision and actively expanding and deploying your network to meet sales targets.
- Actively bringing together specialists, both internally and externally, to support customers and create value to their product development.
- Contribute as a member of TIM System and Study project teams to achieve and deliver appropriate services to customers.
The candidate profile we are looking for includes
- Demonstrate success in navigating a knowledge-intensive environment.
- Affinity with Food and/or Pharma are a must.
- You can work independently (at least 3 years of relevant sales/business development work experience).
- Completed a university (HBO or WO) education.
- Have a strong and assertive personality.
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to work with technical life science industry executives, laboratory technicians, and board members (both internally and externally).
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills (oral and written).
- Good listener and adept at understanding customer needs and matching them to TIM Systems and Services (Market-Product combinations).
- Willingness to travel 1 – 2 times a month; tenacity to network while attending virtual events.
- Experience with CRM systems (is a plus).
The TIM Company offers
- Full-time position and excellent conditions.
- Performance bonus in achieving the operating result.
- Challenging projects with international customers.
- A fun, young and dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- A close-knit, passionate atmosphere in a young start-up company.
- Possibility to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself.
- Laptop and telephone.
- Annual contract, with the option of a contract for an indefinite period.
- Optional: Lease car.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Do you meet the candidate profile? Are you the candidate we are looking for? Then apply immediately! Send your motivation letter with CV to HRM@theTIMcompany.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Cyrus Park via cyrus.park@theTIMcompany.com or +31 888 488 555.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.