We are looking for a capable Project Leader to join and strengthen our team. The team possesses specific knowledge and forms an important link in the relationship with our customers.
- You manage the projects for the TIM systems, in which the delivery of new systems, installation, maintenance, malfunctions and client questions play the major rule. Including maintaining contacts with the client, coordinating substantive activities, participating in the development of plans, monitoring project progress, informing and involving those involved, periodic and timely provision of project reports.
- For the studies in the field of formulation research and gastrointestinal physiology, you support the Project Leader Studies in terms of agreed deadlines, quality and results You help to translate client questions into studies that are carried out using the TIM systems at our lab. You maintain contact with the clients together with the Project Leader Studies about the content of the studies.
- You contribute to (inter)national projects in the field of innovation.
The function requirements
- WO work and thinking level, training in Pharmacy or Biomedical Sciences, with demonstrable knowledge in the field of formulation research, gastrointestinal physiology and possible ADME-DMPK.
- 2 Years of working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Experience with quality systems is an advantage.
- Strong communication, client oriented, result-driven, flexible and enterprising. You will find challenges in identifying and taking advantage of innovative opportunities in the market and enthusing colleagues.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Full-time position;
- Challenging projects with international clients.
- Collaborate in a team of experienced professionals.
- A dynamic team of fun and driven colleagues in a young start-up company.
- Possibility to contribute ideas and initiatives yourself.
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are the technician we are looking for? Then apply immediately!
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Edith de Haan by email edith.dehaan@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.