We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Leader to join and strengthen our team. The team possesses specific knowledge and experience and forms an important link in the relationship with our customers. Are you our new colleague?
Your tasks include:
- You will manage the studies, which, typically but not exclusively, are in the field of formulation development and gastrointestinal physiology, to be conducted on the TIM systems, in terms of agreed deadlines, quality and results
- You will be involved, in close collaboration with Sales, in the acquisition of new projects and be in the lead in translating the customer question into a study protocol
- You maintain contact with the clients about the content and progress of the studies as well as with the CRO that is performing the chemical analysis of the samples
- For the studies you will closely collaborate with the analysts in the laboratory performing the TIM runs
- You contribute to (inter)national projects in the field of innovation
- You will contribute to writing of publications
The function requirements are:
- Master of science or PhD in Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences or Biochemistry, with demonstrable knowledge in the field of formulation research, gastrointestinal physiology and/or ADME-DMPK
- Strong communication skills, customer focus, result-driven, flexible and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- You find challenges in identifying and taking advantage of innovative opportunities in the market
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with quality systems is an advantage
The TIM Company offers:
- A challenging and responsible position
- Challenging projects with international clients
- Collaborate in a team of experienced professionals
- A dynamic team of fun and driven colleagues in a young start-up company
- Possibility to contribute ideas and initiatives yourself
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the Project Leader we are looking for? Then apply immediately!
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Edith de Haan via edith.dehaan@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.