We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Engineer to join and strengthen our ‘Tech Support Team’. The team possesses specific knowledge and forms an important link in the relationship with our customers. All essential knowledge will be provided via internal trainings and fully transferred to your role within the team. Will you be our new colleague?
Your tasks include:
- Installing and testing new TIM systems with (inter-)national customers
- Maintenance and service activities
- Solving faults remotely or on-site
- Answering technical questions from customers
- Contribute to capturing activities in work instructions and procedures
- Helping to build our young start-up business
The function requirements are:
- MBO education level, preferably in the direction of: mechatronics, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering with additional training, such as “Meet en Regeltechniek” and NEN 3140
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards
- Between 1 and 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language
- Willing to travel internationally (about 25% of working time)
- Stress resistant, able to work independently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- service-oriented attitude; experience with customer contact is a plus
- In possession of driving license B
The TIM Company offers:
- A responsible and challenging position within the team
- Professional training and opportunities for education and personal development
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a young start-up company
- Plenty of space to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
- Competitive salary
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the Service Engineer we are looking for? Then apply immediately!
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Edith de Haan via edith.dehaan@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.