We are looking for a capable technician to join and strengthen our ‘Tech Support Team’. The team possesses specific knowledge and forms an important link in the relationship with our customers. All essential knowledge will be provided via internal trainings and fully transferred to your role within the team.
- Installing and testing new TIM systems with (inter-) national customers;
- Maintenance and service activities;
- Solving faults remotely or on-site;
- Answering technical questions from customers;
- Helping to build our young start-up business.
The function requirements
- MBO education level, preferably in the direction of: mechatronics, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering with additional training, such as “Meet en Regeltechniek” and NEN 3140;
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards;
- Between 3 and 5 years of work experience;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Willing to travel internationally (about 25% of working time);
- Stress resistant, independent self-starter and able to work accurately;
- Customer service oriented and etiquette engaging with customers with appropriate communication skills;
- Enterprising and flexible person who communicates openly;
- Full time.
- An open and relaxed working environment;
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract;
- A dynamic team of fun and driven colleagues in a young start-up company;
- Possibility to contribute ideas and initiatives yourself.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are the technician we are looking for? Then apply immediately!
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Edith de Haan by email edith.dehaan@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.